Chandigarh The Garden City - Chandigarh To Delhi To Chandigarh Taxi Service
Chandigarh is one of the popular city in the northern part of India. The weather of the city is a little bit hot in the summer season while it feels mild cold in winter. There is a little shower in the rainy season. But in the month of July, you will experience heavy rainfall. So it is not recommended to visit the city in July. The city is very well planned as it is designed just after our independence. The planning of the city is quite similar to the cities of European countries. You can see broad roads to avoid traffic problems with green trees at both the sides of roads. The well-organized market complexes and gardens make the city looks pleasant as well as attractive. The city is the common capital of both states Punjab and Haryana. Chandigarh is itself a Union Territory is governed by the central government. It is one of the software hubs in India as many software companies have established their business in this beautiful city. While you will be in Chandigarh, you can visit Neckchand rock garden, Mansadevi temple, Chhatbir zoo and Sukhna Lake etc. Not only this but also you can visit its neighboring cities Amritsar, Ludhiana, Shimla, and Ambala etc. Don’t be late, just book a cab from Delhi to Chandigarh with Cab24hrs and enjoy your most exciting journey.
5 - 6 Passengers
Toyota Innova Crysta
Cab24hrs With Its Best Chandigarh Taxi Services
Cab24hrs is one of the most leading cab service provider in the Northern part of India. We provide our services to the selected cities for now and we are continuously working to spread our quality services to all over India. We believe in providing the best quality of services at cheap price. We have given all freedom to our tourists to choose the vehicle from our wide range of verities. We are dealing with small cars to high-end luxury cars so that we can satisfy every type of customers. Whether you are visiting Chandigarh with your friends or with your family, without any hesitation choose your vehicle according to your number of members and budget. We are dealing with cars such as Maruti Swift Dzire, Hyundai Grand i10, Toyota Etios, Tata Indigo and Volkswagen Polo etc. We also deal with big vehicles such as Force Traveller, Mahindra XUV, Scorpio, and Innova etc. for the large size of the tourists.
Some of the highlighting features:
1. We give special emphasis in comfort in your journey. We will take proper care of you and your luggage. All cabs are fully fitted with ACs.
2. Have the freedom to choose cab from 4-seater to 19-seater.
3. Enjoy WiFi facility while you will be on a journey to Chandigarh with Cab24hrs.
4. Special care will be taken to our senior citizen tourists.
5. We give the most important to our tourist's safety. All vehicles are equipped with airbags in front as well as in back seats and the breaks are associated with ABS technology.
6. We don't deal with the cars before 2016 models. We strictly deal with CNG models for an eco-friendly environment.
7. Drivers are very experienced as well as very educated to understand multi-languages. They are also very friendly to help you as a guide in your trip.
8. We also provide return trip or overnight trip from Chandigarh to Delhi at a very cheap price.
Roadmap from Delhi to Chandigarh with Cab24hrs
The journey from Delhi to Chandigarh is all about 245 km and it will take us nearly 4hrs and 20 mins via NH 44 to reach to the beautiful city. If you will be ready in the early morning, we will reach at your doorstep before your scheduled time and make you reach Chandigarh just after noon. In our journey, we will take 2 stops for breakfast and delicious Punjabi lunch. After reaching, you will have whole afternoon and evening to enjoy the scenic beauty as well as the architecture of the city. You can find wide ranges of verities of hotels for your comfort staying or else we can help you to find out the hotels. You can enjoy spicy Punjabi Cuisines during your stay. So pack your bag and call Cab24hrs to experience an exciting journey from Delhi to Chandigarh.View our locations